Thursday, February 24, 2005Y
2dae quite moody n sad arh. 2dae I found out tt mayb it’s beta nt to hab e group J.A.S bahx. In secondary sch, my life was being humiliated, every dae to me ish e same bcox e same things will keep happening again, wonder y. if I do anything rong, I hope tt e person will tell me cox if I dunnoe anything, I dunnoe wad to learn from my mistakes n hatin each other will nvr cum to an end. Sumtimes, I jux wanna take my hp, dial my my godsista number n ask her to cum down help me settle things. Bt den once I cooled down, I noe tt if I ask my godsista down, everything will b worse. I dun dare tell my godsista everything, becox to me everydae ish a big nite mare even scarier den habin denise n Julia to revenge on me. I noe tt my godsista dote on me, she will help me settle things, bt den sumtimes I jux dun wanna implicate her, she oso hav her things to settle, bt den in e meanwhile, if wadeva things happens, n keep goin on n on, I will mayb ask her cum down help me settle, it’s so difficult to breathe in dere, I jux dun lyk to take my godsista to pressurize everybody so I decided to giv in. haix, mayb dey still dunnoe tt dere’s a limit to 1’s patience. Mayb one dae tt when me, tis sleepin volcano will erupt bahx. Mayb tt dae will becum e worse dae in my life bahx. Mayb I mux try to endure n giv in to otherx bahx. Mayb putting myself into blame when I did not do anything rong ish correct bahx. Jux hope tt dey wont push me too hard bahx. How I wish to go back into my pri sch life! :(
Simply simple simplicity x3
Thursday, February 24, 2005