Sunday, February 27, 2005Y
Hahax, I hab fun yesterdae arh. I went to watch a show called Magic Of Love. Actually I tot tt it was love show, couple love arh, bt den when I watched, it was father n daughter love… sae real de, a bit shocked arh. J.T said tt he watched it b4 liao, bt oso wonder y he watched it again… :s
We went dere by mrt, when I 1st meet sam with Jamie @ lot 1, we took neoprint arh, den found tt it was already too late, so we went dere straight. On our way, we actually found tt it wasn’t s long time taken s I tot…
We reached dere. Den noe~ wad?! E toopid tuo niao called me lau aunt! Wah piang eh, den I call him ji kor peh. Reali lorx, den while we r waitin fer our monitor, marvin, we were playin at e playground… hahax… den chase kaisheng here n dere cox I wan take photo of him with boy boy’s hp… tt dae I aknowledge 1 son n 1 daughter wuahaha.
I reached hm at bout goin to midnight, 11 plus. Quite scary to walk alone arh… bt den when reached hm, my mother scope rice fer me to eat, den I realized tt I m reali hungry without eatin e whole dae…
Tt dae oso my 1st time drinkin blended iced oreo!
Simply simple simplicity x3
Sunday, February 27, 2005