<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, February 23, 2005Y


2dae will b e most exciting dae in my sec 2 yrs currently. 2dae ish sports heat, tis ish e selection of sports dae. 1st, I went fer 100 m race, wad a shame man! I was e last runner sehx, it doesn’t onli show tt I m e worse runner in e level bt oso a disgrace to my netball team. Wahliao, haix, zao zi dao I dun join liao. I saw ppl chasin each other in sum of the race which is long distance, wahliao lorx, dey so gd sehx, dink I will buck up den next yr go fer long distance run. 2dae oso my 1st time cheerin fer all those in my hse de in high pitch man.
I was so so disappointed man bt den lata, I went fer high jump. To me, I already lost confidence cox I m so big size how can jump high? Den sum more tis is e 1st time I joined high jump siax. Mr Tan oso hav no patience sehx, bt den horx mayb ish bcox of e sec 1s bahx. Bt I hope tt he can learn to hab patience oso. I do a lot of times bt to no avail den in e end when Mr. tan made me cry, my heart was filled wit hate @ tt time, den I just go n JuMp my bez, den I did it! Mr. tan was oso veri happy, @ dere sae, u did it! U did it! Den Mr. tan increase e height den I jump until when e part I couldn’t jump anymore, I got bronze while My fwen, Jamie n Meiyan continued to compete, in e end, Jamie gt 1st n Meiyan gt 2nd. Haix, she oso 1st time join bt den I lose to her, bt nvm cox I will b learning a lot from her. Jux wanna pray hard tt my relay fer 4x100 m will b a success…

Simply simple simplicity x3
Wednesday, February 23, 2005