Tuesday, February 15, 2005Y
Hey, I haben update my bloGspoT fer long time liao. Tis ish to add to tis bloGspoT. <<15/2/05>>2dae ish e beZ dae I eva hav had in netball<<>>Guess wad, it’s also veri unbelievable to me<<>>2dae ish our last tournament>><
>We went to Lot 1, take neoprint, even though I hab taken neoprint wit tt machine, I nvr knew tt it can actually take more shots den wad I hab been taken!>>Lame lah I noe<<>>We went to PIZZA HUT! My 1st time u noe~ I nvr eaten pizza b4>><><><>Actually, it taste great<>2dae, e bez dae I eva had, guess tis neoprint of mine (e onli 1 taken of my netball team) will brings back lotz of memories of 2dae after everybody pass out when we r sec 4<<>>Thnx guyZ fer gibing me such wonderful memories!<> cckss NeTBaLL RoxZ 4eva!!<<
Simply simple simplicity x3
Tuesday, February 15, 2005