Friday, March 04, 2005Y
2dae hab lotx to sae cox todae ish sports dae! Muakx, e dae tt I hab been waiting fer. Tis yr ish different from last yr when we all sit on e cheering part instead of all competitors sitting to a side. We hab chances to scream our heads off man… ayohx, fer jojo sure no prb cox horx, she owas scream in sch when everybody finds it irritating den 2dae she can finally scream till she drops!
When we r waiting fer our turn, we make our way up to e seats. I saw yiwen n her groups of fwenx. Den when I turned again to find her, she ish gone.i nvr noe tt she ish in red house! Haix, I hab stomach ache den I rush to toilet. Actually it was onli nervous not stomach ache. Den when i was in e toilet I heard screams outside bout sprayin hair and all tt. Wad a big fuss dey r makin bout sprayin hair den still nit tuh scream lyk hell, wan spray den spray dun wan den dun lorx, simple logic. I was getting tired bout all these screaming n I was oso angry haix. I open e door loudly den to my surprise when I lifted my head up e 1st person I saw was yiwen. She saw me, den I quickly get my eyes off her, I dun wan c she angry wit me o a black face from her, I stand dere when one of her fwen was blockin my way, everyone seemed to b quiet oleidi. She make way den I wash my hands den I quickly got off. 2dae, mayb ish e last dae of sports dae fer yiwen n her fwenx bahx, dey all all joined lotx of events, kim won 1st in xxx, I forgot le, I dink ish javelin den she broke record. Peishi n Dorothy dey all oso won some metals, yiwen won lotx of it. One of it I was veri excited when everyone was still passin e last baton to e others, her group, the last girl who ran, which blocks my way in e toilet sprint lyk hell man, red hoise gt 1st!
I m oso beri happi for my 4x100m relay even though our group came in 6th position becox when I received e baton, s e second runner, I sprint all my might, den I was e third person, I can overtake e second person bt it came into e end when we need to pass it to e third person, I passed it to jojo, mayb quite blur bahx, she slows down, den when I saw e runners, all of dem oleidi finishes.
I wan to join track n field cox to train up my stamina, I mux try my bex to get in in e try outs… gd luck. Thnx God!
Simply simple simplicity x3
Friday, March 04, 2005