Saturday, March 05, 2005Y
2dae I woke up early in e morning cox kana disturb by my sista alarm clock. 2dae I m supposed to go fer hair cut cox hair too long beri ma fan. Den I tot e time was up bt den saw my mother still washing clothes den I went back to sleep. Den my mother ask my sista to go eat breakfast, I woke up becox of e noise again, haix, wad a light sleeper.
I went to bangkit den find tt salon tt my mum fwen introduce, saw liao den went in. 2dae my sista oso cut hair, hahax, she grow hair from p2 till now, damn long sia, den she now hair so short beri funny, kekex. S fer me, my hair length still same lehx, haix, cut lyk nvr cut lyk tt.
I went to gym todae in cck stadium dere. I rush dere afta my hair cut. I was quee-ing up fer e bus 307 den I saw peishi n her fwen Dorothy, den I prayed hard tt dey will b takin 190 bt den suay suay dey took 307, I was at dere standin lyk a fool wondering wad to do.
Den when e bus came, we went up, den I sit down den Dorothy went up 1st, cox gt many ppl arh, den peishi went up a bit lata den Dorothy. Den she saw me, stand dere n sae ooi, den I look at her den I look infront again, den she walk away. Peishi, I noe lyk tt a bit rude arh, bt den horx, I beri malu arh. Paisehx, I tis type dun reali toke to senior de, unless ish in msn sorie.
Den I at dere horx look outside den gt 1 guy sit beside me, pian pian gt other place to sit dun wan sit, sit beside me.haix. den horx, I turn back bt cant see peishi, blocked by 1 guy in blue, den me n tt guy look at each other, den I turn back. Den when almost reach cck stadium liao, den e blue shirt guy n e guy sit beside me went down liao, I look outside at e bus stop den e blue guy at dere smile smile again, den we look at each other again, haix. Funny sia, den I look away again kekex. Den I didn’t saw peishi gt out den when I reach my destination I went down, to my surprise, peishi n Dorothy oso went down. Den I went to gym, den went to play pool, spent all my money so me n my 2 sista buy cup noodles eat, haix, 1st time so pathetic. Den when I wan to go hm, e 307 damn crowded man, den I sae peishi n Dorothy again! Wah piang eh. Haix, she was tokin on e fone.I went hm liao den I saw my godsista, younger de, she goin down lrt, I went in. den to my surprise, she sae hi to me. Den I went hm liao.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Saturday, March 05, 2005