Friday, March 11, 2005Y
2dae I made kim angry, bt I didn’t mean it even thought I noe it ish all my fault. I found myself tt damn useless 2dae. I nvr touch netball fer so long liao, can even hold a ball properly. I wan to b lyk e seniors when they can receive hard passes n pass quickly, bt in e end, it was all a joke. I noe tt I made all my netball team mates angry, bt I reali wont gib in now, y should i? when I hab been gibin in to dem since e dae I stepped in into netball. Take advantages of me, easy being bullied. I gib up.
2dae mdm fazilah hurt me beri much, emotionally. Becox habin a second cca oso at fault. Wad on earth mux I do den I will nvr make mistakes? Since e dae I step in into tis sch, everything has been my fault, wad do u all wan me to do den I wont make mistakes? I wan to join second cca becox I wan to train up my stamina to become a beta defender. Tt was rong oso I noe. I shouldn’t becox my netball think until so far.
Sumtimes when I noe tt everybody hate me, I wan to quit netball jux lyk tt. Bt e onli simple reason tt I dun wan to quit ish becox I luv netball. I m willing to do anything fer it, even going through tough training at track n field.
Wheneva I was being ronged by seniors, I wept silently. I wan to cry out loud. Everydae afta netball I feel lyk cryin myself out. I dun wan to create troubles tt y I hab been gibin it, n den U DUN EVA FORGET TT EVERY ONE’S PATIENCE HAS A LIMIT!
Simply simple simplicity x3
Friday, March 11, 2005