<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, March 14, 2005Y


2dae I woke up in e morning, feelin a bit nervous becox I m goin swimmin wit my neighbour, caiyun. We actually planned to go to Cdans at bukit batok bt den on our way dere, she forgot to bring her membership card so we went to swimming complex. I packed everything quickly, put on my swim suit n wait for e time to come. When it’s done, we set off. Tis ish my first time going swimming wit my fwenx, a bit scared arhx. We went down e medium pool and I start to learn swimming. In e pool, I feel tt I cant breathe properly. I wanted to go fer swimming becox I wan to train to breathe properly s I owas hab breathing difficulties. I wan to train up my beathing fer e sake of netball. I wan to train netball properly lyk wad e others do, cox I dun wan to feel wad eva things in e middle of e training. I hope tt my decision ish correct tis time.

Simply simple simplicity x3
Monday, March 14, 2005