<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, March 17, 2005Y


2dae I woke up early in e morning preparing to go to escape. A bit nervous arhx cox horx tis ish my beri first time to escape, I nvr even saw escape before lorx.
When it ish time, I went out of e house. I meet my sista, Jamie at e bp platform den we meet e other two fwenx on e cck platform. We took e mrt, transfer ova to e next train n sat in e train for more den 1 hour.
When we reached e destination we got off den we took bus dere. Wad a long journey.
We bought tickets n got in. all those tall tall machine made me look nervous. E beri first machine I played in my whole life in escape is e Flipper. It doesn’t look scared, it wasn’t beri tall too. I got on it, a handsome guy help us tightened e security dingy wit a smile on his face, hehex. Den e machine started. It was spinning, it wasn’t scary at all for such a timid person lyk me but den it made me feel lyk vomiting afta I got off tt machine.
My fwenx wanted to go on e pirate ship, e pirate ship gave me creeps when I recalled my beri first time playin it in sentosa when I covered my whole head under my arms when e ship ish moving and sum more I was at e beri side of e ship. I dun wan to get on it but den my fwenx kept on begging me. I felt so useless at tt time, we went to escape to hab fun, if I know tt it was scary for me, I shouldn’t agreed to go to escape in the first place, haix. We went for car racing afta my fwenx played Rainbow for 2 times. I race the car lyk shit, e fun part ish when e car go on e slope n race down. Everybody ish given 3 round to race. The first time I race my beri first round in e car racing I got stucked halfway when my fwenx hu was actually behind me ova take me. I asked her to wait for me while I m trying to get my car set off again, she waited. E funny part was when we were in e same speed bcox I m a new learner den e last round tt we are goin I speed up and I ova took her den she angry sae she waited for me bt I nvr wait for her. Hehex. Den we went to queue up again n play play play. Afta tt we went to e wet n wild n got ourselves all wet. Hehex. E fun 1 ish e slide which ish e shortest when we gt to take our photo graph. Wah piang lorx, all my face all so funny de. E mouth open so big de. Hehex. Den we sit n sit till we gt so wet. We nvr bring shirt dere. Den we saw a ladies man wuahahaha.he so sissy lorx. Den we went to play e Panasonic wuahaha. In e dark when e machine so rough. We jumped up n down lorx. Hahax. Den afta my first play when we r getting down, I scolded e machine, wad a rough machine, my fwenx all at dere laugh laugh laugh. Den we gt ourselves wet in e wet n wild again n sit Panasonic again, cold sia. Shivering.
In e end afta all those fun, we went to e wet n wild again den we sat e Daytona Go Kart again. Wow! I was e 1st man. Becox e kart go fast lorx. Ahahax.
Hab fun, we promised each other to go escape again afta our streaming yeah.

Simply simple simplicity x3
Thursday, March 17, 2005