Sunday, May 22, 2005Y
Fer long I haben been updating my blogger cox I hab been bz coping wit my mid-yr. so gd lahx, westpring dun hab mid-yr. actually the truth was all rong, it was all e opposite s wadeva e senior hab told me. I m all confused now n I hope the truth will come to light. Cox u cant wrap paper wit fire, no matter how thick e paper may seems to be. I will stick to my pinciple cox I trust yiwen no matter wad. I reali hope she will b my jie again. S fer tracy, I toke to her on e fone todae and in e past dingy she hab forgiven me. Netballerx hmm… I will try my bex to squeeze myself in (I noe I m fat) hahax… sorie yiwen n tracy. You both will owas b my bex senior.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Sunday, May 22, 2005