Monday, June 06, 2005Y
Ytd was youth dae. I woke up early in e mornin’ becox I could nt slp well e nite b4. I hab had breathing difficulties. In e morning I could not take it any more n my mother brought me to e clinic at Fajar. E doc let me do a dingy tt u hab to put a mask on ur face to breathe tt 1 (dunnoe hw to sae). Den afta a while I felt beta. I can breathe much easier a bit. E doc sae he will gib me sum medicine. He sae tt tis ish 1 of e dunnoe wad wad asthma Den he told my mother tt tis illness is beri serious de can jux suddenly die from it one. He told my mother tt if at nite I suddenly cant breathe properly mux quickly dial 995 n sent me to hospital. I felt beta afta tt. Den at nite afta my dinner I took e medicine again. I watched tv, everything went well bt den afta tt I cant breathe properly. My father called e clinic cox it was already past 10 n mayb e clinic close liao. E doc said tt he mux call e ambulance. My father asked me whether I want to call e ambulance but I was so afraid, I keep shaking my head. In e end my father called e ambulance. Tt time it was jux a short while bt I was so afraid tt I will die, it may sound silly bt I reali feel bad, suddenly I jux understand tt life is so fragile, I mux cherish life. I mux live my life to e fullest. E ambulance came, got a lot of ppl helped me check my blood pressure n oxygen level. They gave my more oxygen by putting a tube around me nose. I sat on tt orange chair and dey push me to e ambulance. Inside e ambulance, it was so bright. It seems nice to me n I calm down a lot. Becox I was facin e direction opposite of e driver n I feel giddy. I vomited when it was almost reaching. I was being pulled down of e ambulance n being pushed into e hospital. Everybody was looking at me. My father followed me. I was being rested on a bed and dey change tube to e oxygen tt e hospital provide. My father called my mother to get me sum clothes to change. I was being checked. I took x-ray n do tt mask dingy two times. E doc sae if got ant happen again call e ambulance again. I went back home wit a lot of medicine. I went to slp and I slept peacefully until I woke up todae mornin’ at bout 9 plus. It was a peaceful nite. No dreamx, no worries, no nth. Thank God, Jesus was wit me all while.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Monday, June 06, 2005