Saturday, September 17, 2005Y
Ytd smt happened. Haix. I sprain my ankle fer e second time liao. The same leg but e 1st time haven healed so mayb wun heal so fast. I was so angry wit Cecilia ytd cox even if e whole world noe tt she sprained her ankle a thousand times, cant she jux tell me nicely tt it wun hurt, shout so ignorantly, fed up! Nvm, angry wit such person not worth it, does not worth a penny too. I hav reconcile wit denise already, mayb tis is fate, mayb she needs fwex, o mayb becox she lost Julia, deres a lot of may but nvm, I hope tt 1 dae she n Julia will reconcile, haix, I got headache lorx, dey 2 good sista now becum lyk tis.
2dae I jux found out tt my bdae present was being stolen by my sista fwen. Tt time steal my parents money not enuf, still dare touch my things. Asked her den she sae she tot ish her thing den take, wahlau, inside my cupboard ish her things, I feel lyk beatin her up man. Stupid. She gave it to my sista another fwen s a bdae present, I feel lyk punchin her. Even though it is not a great big expensive present but it is shiela hu gav me s a bdae present mahx, contains memories de. Feel lyk kickin her now. If it is not my leg hu hurts now, I will go look fer her immediately liao. I threatened her to call e police den she say will return me on mondae. Hmph!
Huiting didn’t call o sms me tuh find out hows my leg, I dink she does not reali treat me s a fwen already. Maybe. Cox her attitude towards me changed. Nvm. Tis is my dairy, onli qiq noe, she wum noe, cox tis blog holds my feeling. I m sad, tt’s all. Maybe 1 dae, I wun treat her s fwen, no matter wad, she ish still my dada 43va.
-God- Let me recover fast, hav to rejoin e team. Thank you.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Saturday, September 17, 2005