Tuesday, September 06, 2005Y
2dae nothing much happened. Shiqi called in the aftanoon afta her supp wit mr wong. Den we decide on e time to mit tuh play basketball. I sms-ed Cynthia den we agreed upon 8 in the morning. Hahax. I m lookin forward tuh play basketball wit dem. Serene mummy will b bringing discman n e burned disc I burn fer her, I can listen to songs as well! At nite I sms huiting, tuh ask if we can go tuh sch 2gether 2ml fer netball, but its ma fan fer her to take lrt when I mentioned it. Haix, if gd fwenx wun ji jiao all tt de. Haix. Nvm, I oso nvr blame her cox tt time tt thing mayb she still angry bahx. But nvm, even though a bit disappointed but wheneva I dink of e bb section, I feel happi! Thank God.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Tuesday, September 06, 2005