Tuesday, September 13, 2005Y
Now ish 5.52 pm, 2dae I will be writing a bit earlier. 2dae I went to netball training in the morning. Was suppose to run 1.6km and reach the void deck b4 a guy finishes his 2.4km. most of us did it, I didn’t pay attention to dose hu didn’t. afta tt was our pe, kanna scolded by mr lee, sianx sia. He toke so much. den shiqi, wis, jo2, sam2, Jamie, xueting, aqilah and I played basketball. I jumped up and down to snatch the ball but 1 part, I missed the ball and I hurt my finger sia. Haix. Now swollen. 2ml got the prize giving rehearsal so maybe dunnit go netball, I will be there if the rehearsal ends earlier. Will be toking to 1 of my senior afta that. Hahax. I went to fwenster, saw tracy last log in date, but she didn’t accept my testi, maybe she ish reali mad at me. Haix. God, plz tell me wad exactly happened, I wan to noe e truth, even it results in hating each other o maybe yw and tracy will result in hating me even more further. I STILL WAN TO NOE THE TRUTH.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Tuesday, September 13, 2005