Saturday, October 15, 2005Y
2dae did nth much. I woke up quite early den accompany my neighbour, caiyun, go plaza buy her fwen bdae present. 2dae octopus and xiao puff went tuh church. Sumtimes, I wonder when will I get tuh go wit dem, sumtimes, I reali feel so left out. 2ml will be helping out cleaning things tuh prepare fer e old folks home dingy, I wonder how will I react when I see serene mummy and Cynthia, maybe will find lotsa excuse not tuh be their fwen. Me attitude towards dem seriously had changed. Jus maybe 1 dae, I dunnit all my fwens around me anymore, jus maybe 1 dae, will delete tis blogger, or jus maybe 1 dae will not giv any1 my blogger address when I change it again. Maybe tis will be restricted area bahx. We will c bahx. Thank god fer keeping me alive, my life ish no longer colourful.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Saturday, October 15, 2005