<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, October 18, 2005Y


Hahax, 2dae quite happi. Jamie, sam n qiqi followed me go cut hair. Hahax. My mum say onli $5 but in e end $8, nvm. Sam lent me cds n I burned it le. Hahax. Good, gort more cds. My hair a bit funny suiting my face hahax. Not bad tuh me but beta tuh my fwenx. 2ml wanna go sch, dunnoe wad will happen. Maybe my senior will sae ugly duckling follow ppl cut style, nvm, me ish me mahx. Didnt call Cynthia n serene mummy 2dae. Dunnoe how dey. Hmm. 2dae gort e RAAD toke, about teens life de, wanna join but horx, mus pay annually, scared my edusave no money left. Jocelyn msged me telling me go c her blogger, gort bout me de. Dunnoe. Maybe I lata go c. sam send a reminder remind me bring e cds 2ml. good lorx, gort so many cds, she gonna buy more blank disc, helping her burn e songs I collected so far. Hehe. Went tuh Jamie de hse. Hahax. We comb comb e hair here n dere. Sang songs, tokin bout our dreamx, Jamie n qiqi wanna be actress, me? Me n sam n Jamie form JAS b singer. Toked bout asking SHE be our shi fu. Hahax. By tt time, dey old liao. Collecting their album bahx. We sang sang til qiqi fell aslp on e floor. Den we stopped, letting qiqi slp on e bed. Afta a while, Jamie de kor came back. Hahax. Jamie pushed e door open when her kor bathing, den we run away, veri bad but fun sia. We nvr c ant. Hahax. Jamie told qiqi tt we all are apart le, but 2dae I feel nth. We r still bes of fwen, bes of sista. Lata me, sam n qiqi took lrt n went hm. Kanna scolded by parents fer staying late, hahax.gonna go c Jocelyn de blog le.
Dear Lord, new hair cut equals no fan nao equals new life. A brand new life. No separation. Preparing tuh tell serene n Cynthia bout my bloggy. Wun mention ant bout gang dingy til dey ask me out. Feel lyk going ice skatin, maybe afta my leg recover, cant wait fer 2ml, cos gort netball. Thank God fer keeping me alive. I wanna live my life tuh e fullest. Wonder wad will serene mummy n Cynthia react ahahax. Wanna ask Cynthia b my sista. C 1st bahx.
Wonder how will he react 2ml hahax. 2dae gort back results, sucky! Puke. Cried at sch, fretting my temper at e wall hahax. Of cos lahx, aimed so high. Hmm. If I tell Cynthia dey all bout my results, dey sure say or bi de. Hahax. Cos horx, acted in front of dem s sum1 else, of cos will think tt way. Nvm. Hav fun.

I noe jia jia cant c but I wanna still wryte:
Jia jia, owas rmb tt when u decide 1 dae tuh go back tuh the rite path, n no 1 wanns tuh hold ur hand, I will owas be there fer u. I wun giv up, cos I was once lyk u when I was in pri sch. Every1 nits a chance, I will giv chances. I will let u go fer now so tt u can experience e life u r livin. It is selfish tuh hold u back even though its rong.

Simply simple simplicity x3
Tuesday, October 18, 2005