Wednesday, October 19, 2005Y
2dae I gort back my test results. Dropped but at least nort veri badly. Obtained 6 As & 2 Bs. English improved from C tuh B, nort bad tuh me. Compared results wit e rest. Jamie didnt tell us hers, maybe she jus dun wanna share cos a bit sad bahx. I jus hope tt she will pass her mt, s she owas find it diff tuh do so. A bit disappointed when I found out tt my sci n geog dropped, but nvm, I jus wanna noe e combination marks. 2dae gort back de papers all ish As de, a bit happi arhx. Gort 2nd position for history and 3rd for dnt. Hmph! JiaJun had e highest, n lyn gort 2nd. Haix, if no careless mistakes, can get higher de lorx. Hmph! Hahax
2dae gort netball test, orh oh, I dunnoe sum of it. Hahax. Coach said tt 100% ish e passing marks, jkjk de lahx. Me, ruling, qiqi n Valerie went home together afta tt. Ruiling n Valerie sick, Lord, bless dem wit good health. Went qiq de hse play ms, gort tuh noe a fwen hu ish also a Christian, excited. Her name ish Ethel, sweet name tuh me. Hmm. She helped me lots in ms jus now, helping me lvl up. Me going qiqi de hse play again. Gort tuh toke tuh her in msn bahx. Nort 2dae, maybe sum other days. Wonder how ish nic, nvr hear frm him liao, wonder he still holding on tuh sam nort. Aiyo, sam gort lotsa suitors. Hahax. Jiayou sam! Sam de results improved, relieved, cos I had confident in her when Jamie dun wanna study wit her. Tt time gonna help Jamie cos her marks was nort very good n she wanted tuh get into pure bio. Sam I fang xin, her progress results tells me so. Sam u good kay!! But in e end, Jamie de marks was nort very good cos wheneva we study together, she wil owas toke. Haix. but disappointed wit qiqi de marks. Cos horx, she gort no time tuh finish most of it. I noe she disappointed wit her dnt de results, nvm, qiqi jiayou! We will be bes of fwens (mummy n daughter) from now til old. We will still study together even we nort same klas. When tt dae happens, u also hav tuh teach me e sub I didnt get kay!! Will help sam improve her marks. Cos sam de mummy maybe will nort let her continue her studies afta sec 4. sam, mus prove tuh ur mummy tt her $$ ish worth fer u do da xue kay!?
Thanks God fer keeping me alive, my life ish nort e worse. Let’s pray tt Cynthia de health will be s good s eva, help her recover soon. Let serene mummy quick hav a chubby de baby. Let our results pass wit flying colours so that we can all graduate together!! Thanks! =)
Simply simple simplicity x3
Wednesday, October 19, 2005