Saturday, October 22, 2005Y
Today woke up early in the morning. I had to be in school for the Thumbs Up! Program. When I got to school, I saw lotsa people wearing orange shirt ha-ha. We listened to what they had to say and went back to classroom shortly after that. In our class, there are 5 of the Thumbs Up! Members, Shuying, Gabriel, Jasmine, Saran n 1 more I dunnoe his name, he is from dunnoe which country, I forgot!
The games that we play were really lame and childish but maybe the class did have fun. We talked about the DISC thingy and I belonged to Group C.
I went to qiqi de house after that. I played Maple Story, training my character up to lvl 12. Haix, still damn slow. I talked to Marvin on msn. I asked him bout a person who is involved in gang but whether he or she could be involved in church. He said that that person can be involved in church but that person cant bring anyone to Christ because that person is nort a good model itself. Den I asked, what if that person had a beta inside than wad that person really is, he said there is nvr this kind of person. Haix, but this is me! Am I really that bad? I dunnoe, how m I suppose to noe?
But I really feel that I should put all my time to my studies and dont think of anything else!! But I really dunnoe how? How?! Teach me lahx! Den jia jia how? I dunnoe lahx! Its a stupid move for me but wad about jis jia? Aiyahx, I jus hack care bout dem 1st, until dey asked me out, maybe tts e only way fer me now.
Still packing for my camp dingy, I m afraid of flying fox but I cant wait to reach dere now. Hahax. Thanks God fer keeping me alive, plz bao you Cynthia n serene wit good health cos I may nort be seeing dem tt often liao. =]
Simply simple simplicity x3
Saturday, October 22, 2005