Sunday, October 23, 2005Y
Today I didnt do out that much, stayed at home do house work, nort much but nort little worx. Good bahx! Clear things up cos very messy mahx. Afta that I called qiqi asked her bout whether nit tuh really bring 2 bottles, in the end I decided tuh bring lorx. Wonder did she buy all her stuff, lata maybe lata she will call me up bahx. Will be uploading new song hahax. I went down tuh plaza (tt toopid vince didnt stir up trouble fer me, guai lan he!) and I bought moi things. Now gonna watch tv le. Lata den update u bahx. U mus take care k bloggy, hab tuh go 3D2N camp, will be back updating u on wed. dear Lord, bao you all those I noe wit good health and Bless world Peace! Thanks God fer keeping me alive, pls make me nort be afraid of zip line 2ml. =]
Simply simple simplicity x3
Sunday, October 23, 2005