Saturday, October 29, 2005Y
Hi I m once again back wit the same date. Jus woke up n ate my breakfast, now ish 9.16Am. wonder how ish the world. Hows Denise dey all. Lata going out wit Sam buying sum craft work den go jojo hse do the work. Its fer ms Choo de s she ish reali a special sum1 tuh e 3 of us. I admire her lotsa, wanna learn lotsa from her. She made good exampla of being a good math teacher. Nort a good leader though.
Never Judge or you too, will be Judged.
Now wanna collect songs den when I bought the mp3, I can jus simply store it in. Lord, bring me out tuh another world, mine ish jus too complicated, I will follow u. e qiu dao dingy, I will learn tuh stand up n say no, u will guide me rite? Thanks lotsa.
I feel e distance between qiqi n I already, its obvious though. Glad tt huiting reconciled wit Cecilia, if nort Cecilia will sure giv her a hard time. Nort long b4, I saw huiting brought our netball file, which only belongs tuh us, to sch as her homework file! I wanna cry that day but I held back my tears. Cos I dunn wanna do ant till I found out the truth. I noe chi zao me n her e sistaship will end. Cos our sistaship werent strong enuf. Nvm, jus hoped that she will continue tuh be a netballer. S fer qiqi, I will try tuh make her feel beta cos of her didi dingy, I noe tt fwenship cant depend very much us on 1 party, s qiqi ish owas e 1 tuh hold tis fwenship. Now I dink its my turn lorx. Hahax, will try my bes. I noe I m nort a good fwen. No 1 ish perfect. I will learn s we go, tts all I can say fer now. Thank God fer keeping me alive, make my life once again colourful. Bless ppl around me wit good health n cheerful minded.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Saturday, October 29, 2005