Wednesday, October 26, 2005Y
Camp Day 1:
We went tuh sch s per normal. We lined up into our klas and was being sent back tuh our sec 1 klas. Miss choo had tuh settle those hu did nort bring the consent form and called up their parents. Wahlau, dose hu did nort bring de very . . . no comments. . .
Den we were late when we reached the camp. I was being sent tuh my own grp wit others within de sec 2 lvl. Weiying changed number wit me(everyone gort a mnumber and mus line up according wit the numbers.), I was lyk, okie okie lahx type cos I noe I wun be any of my fwens, so I jus felt hopeless kinda. Den I saw qiqi went tuh her grp line liao, n I dunnoe which ush my grp no(my grp no ish 8) den I asked wad grp she in, she said 8. I was overjoyed den cos I tot I was wit no 1. Jamie was wit her usual grp of fwens, xueting dey all. Was quite disappointed, we said that we mus enjoy the camp together but in the end, me n her did nort toke much, once I speak tuh her she will misunderstand things de, mite s well dun speak. We slept opposite each other. We went to our own grp, my instructor ish David n Jeremy(fei fei). Found fei fei quite a nuisance cos toke crap de. Den david was okie, jus that a bit short cant see him well hahax. We went fer high elements first, the place was exactly wad my sista said. I saw 2 cats, so cutee!! It rain shortly afta tt, we cant do much so we worked on our item n cheer. Sianx. Managed tuh cum out wit sum. Went tuh slp. But cant! Cos we all were feeding mosquitoes! Sianx. I was waiting fer morning but it seems so long n far away. Was surprised tt qiqi haven slp so we went down together. Gort tuh share the hut wit Julia. She toked non stop in the nite, ppl cant get tuh slp. Den shortly, in was in e morning. Good gal de sam sam brought e wu bi gao! Ahh. . . felt beta after applying it!
Camp Day 2:
I went back tuh slp shortly afta tt n managed tuh wake up. Brushed my teeth, dunnoe how tuh comb my hair! Was nort used tuh my hair being so little, cant comb! Oh my gosh! So malu!! Haix. anyhow tie but in the end took out my rubber band. Qiqi did nort eat breakfast, kanna david dey all say. Hahax. Diaoz. Den we went fer rock wall, cant climb til e top cos no energy! Found smt tt I nit tuh worked on, my arm de strength, maybe cos I too fat. Diana skinny but can reach so now mus nu li jian fei!! Hmm. . .
Afta tt we went fer Nature Rumble. We gort tuh play in e mud in the jungle. Hahax. Face all covered wit mud, body oo. Jus everywhere! Ppl screaming everywhere. My shoes n socks from white changed tuh greenish black. We went tuh a so called lake n wash up. It ish oso in the jungle. Ppl swim around, dere oso gort dead snails! Jus everything! Wow!
Adventurous worx! My grp mates when tuh kayaking but I did nort get a chance tuh try. Cos my dad wun allow. Nvm lorx, jus watch dem play. Went fer luch afta tt. Qiqi gort eat hahax. Den afta tt we went fer rafting. We designed our own raft tt nit tuh carry the whole 36 of us! Was nice results but did nort get a chance tuh row our own raft cos it was already raining n dere ish lightning. Den we had early shower cool! Ee Hwa went tuh our hut n we toked til 1745 n we gathered at hut 13 tuh rehears our cheer n item. Afta tt we had our dinner early den day 1, changed tuh our camp shirt (campfire shirt) n we went fer campfire. floor was wet so grps had tuh bring their own benches from canteen. We were all so happi celebrating when a Garfield cat climd up the tree screaming! Hahax! Everyone stopped n shone their torches on it. It gort frightened n went away. We show our cheer n item. Nort bad campfire was it! Ppl laughed at our grp de skit! Went tuh bed afta doing reflections.
Camp Day 3:
I slept well throughout the nite. Wis gort mosquito bites wit her 5 fingers! Oh gosh! We had our breakfast den we had tuh do area cleaning before we gort off. Nice day cos nth tuh do much! SLACK! We r slackers! We clean canteen. Even though it’s big but nort bad cos dere ish sum grps cleaning toilets(u dunnoe how DIRTY n DISGUSTING izzit! *puke* *Faint*), we r considered e lucky ones. We finished earlier den expected den earlier. Jeremy had tuh go else where, did nort c him. David n sum SLs complimented us well done! Will miss david dearly, sho cute! He did hand stand pudsh ups n thngs lyk tt. Toked bout his gal fwen, n how he met dem(4 gal fwen including present de). Den we can find his info through web, I going now! Grp 4 (Sam de grp) won the bes grp award. We went home. Tired, I washed my stuff n went tuh bed. Thank God fer keeping me alive.
-Me n Denise will no longer be e same. I feel sum distance between us. Even though I longed wish tt we can reconcile but. . . it ish nort e same.denise told me tt she tried tuh toke tuh Julia but Julia jus ignore her. Lord, even if 1 dae, u will jus take denise n Julia away from me, I will accept it, it had been bout 2 yrs already. Jus make dem bes sista again. Dey r e bes when dey had each other. U understand? It breaks my heart seeing dem lyk tt! I noe tt denise being my fwen ish onli temporary, but I will still luv dem s eva. U will make me luv dem rite?
Simply simple simplicity x3
Wednesday, October 26, 2005