<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, November 03, 2005Y


Tis ish me wit Caiyun2dae woke up early. Bout 6 plus, cos dad driving me tuh sch put tt form. Wad I gort fer combination is English, Mother Tongue, Mathematics, Humanities (SS&His), Pure Physic & Pure Biology, Additional Mathematics. Nort bad, its wad I wanted bahx.

I received Denise sms said tt she will be late. I wore pink long sleeve top plus jeans and MAD white shoe tuh mit Denise. We agreed tuh go jurong point tuh get gan die smt. She paid fer it cos tis holidae I bankrupt already. A bit paiseh cos e shirt ish we 2 buy de mahx, den she paid all. The shirt tt we bought fer gan die looks kinda cool. Purple outside plus pink inside. Nice matching. Maybe will look nice on him bahx. Cos I dink it suit nice guy. Sum more gan die gort smoke n go clubbin de. Nort bad huh.

I met Denise but we hab gort nth tuh say. We kept silent all the time. I prayed tuh Jesus asking him tuh make us toke when we reached jurong point. Thanks God fer making my prayers true cos was kinda paiseh nort tuh toke. We listen tuh Denise de mp3. it looks kinda nice. Black n silver de, suit her. Denise wore kinda sexy 2dae, lotsa ppl looking at her when we were at jurong point. Ppl sae she vain but nort tuh me bahx. I tot she wld find pri sch dingy quite a bore, but we did mention bout our days in pri sch. Especially e slcking part where we escaped from our klas room. Onli when e PA system asked us back tuh klas den we will go. Wow! So slack. We promised tuh slack at e music rm next yr oso. I hope Julia wld b by our side now. Even though e feelings I hab fer dem now ish totally different from last time, I hack care. I jus noe tt I mus cherish tis reconcile. I told her bout me liking him instead of tigger liao. Haix.

We suddenly sat down on bench n toke lotsa. We toke bout penguin dey all. Cute sia penguin. I wanted tuh join LP, wt tt side of fwens, dunnoe whether can nort. Most probably nort bahx, I dunnoe dem n dey dunnoe me. I hope it’s a yes ans. Maybe wt oso dun wan I join bahx. Dey all fwens, I go inside so lyk wad. Haix.

Thanks God fer keeping me alive. My days are once again colourful wit u around. We will stay bes of fwen even though I noe we will nort b together n will nort be in e same klas. Stay happi owas!

Simply simple simplicity x3
Thursday, November 03, 2005