Saturday, November 05, 2005Y
2dae woke up quite early. Ytd huiting sms-ed me mit her tuh sch 2dae. I reached e sch at round 8.17am. quite early. Waited s shimin walked towards me. I dun quite noe her but she talked tuh me. Hahax. But I really dunnoe wad tuh sae jus talk wadeva I can. Den Sheng ting sms-ed me asked me where me, I told her I at bus stop, den I met huiting. We played netball throughout e dae. Passed my photocopied result tuh coach. He did nort sae ant. Well, tts okie tuh me. I wanna be trained under coach Vivian, tts all I noe. I m waiting tuh mit her if I m lucky n if I had fate we her. If we had fate, maybe I wld be under her when I go JC. We will c bahx.
I was almost crazy in netball. Ruiling de junior, dunnoe wad her name, jus call her junior bahx, was lyk crazy when we fooled her around hahax. Junior was lyk pushing me around when I refused tuh gib her e netball. Den I took 1 Ball accompany me drink water cooler. Den 3 of my junior including her when tuh look fer me, wan tuh snatch e ball away. Hahax. We snatched e ball when I almost fell. Den Cecilia saw, n punished us. But it was fun. I asked dem whether dey wanna play again, 1 said yes, 1 said no, e other said she was innocent. Hahax. Hab tuh do 10 man pumping.
E netballers played wit guys from basletball team. Dere ish about 3 times when e guys hit my netball mates. Hahax. But it was fun tuh c dem play. E sch bought us mac, but I cldnt eat s it was chicken. Haix. nvm, can jian fei hahax.
Went tuh c ah kong. He slimed down. Fet swollen. He ish now very weak. I noe tt 1 dae he will jus leave us lyk tt. He jus wan tuh c us, missed us. I saw him, but s lyk normal, I cldnt understand wad he ish tokin. He watched teevee. E teevee showed babies n little children and he said kiayim baby wad wad de. Maybe he ish thinking of e past when I was small.
I played ms in my cousin de hse. Den suddenly qiqi online. I asked her party me. She gav me 2k n 1 bottle of blue pots. I now its too much fer me tuh us. But when I made money maybe I will return her everything bahx. Tt time broke le. Haix. I dunnoe whether in e end I lvl up nort cos ah kong was being pushed tuh e living room. Suddenly he cried out loud. Haix. we all dunnoe wad tuh do. So I asked my cousin help me quit s I had tuh leave. Thank God fer keeping me alive. Pls help me fulfill ny wish my ah kong has, haix.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Saturday, November 05, 2005