<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, November 08, 2005Y


2dae I woke up quite early cos gort netball training at 9.00am. I mit huiting outside sch gate at round 9 plus. We went inside, but aqilah n lynne was dere liao. Den we sat down when ruiling arrive. I dink tt imposing ruiling n shiqi when I wan tuh play ms ish nort a good dingy. Haix. but me nort using broadband mahx, sians.

2dae when playing netball, I wore my new sport shoe. My feet hurts!! Haix. but becos I wanted tuh defend Celine, I played on. Hahax. She at dere play play play. Ppl waiting fer ball, she still behind me. But mus compliment that she ish good in playing shooter. Of cos lahx, ruiling de hou dai mahx. Hehex. Feel down real hard. I dunn rmb y oso, but I knew maybe I hit Celine cos she was right beside me. Haix. but nort too bad day, cos aqilah n jamuna complimented me playing well n improved lotsa 2dae. Coach said tt I jus nit tuh wi\ork a bit harder n nort life weights in gym den I can be one of e 12 main players in netball. I m happi of cos. Becos I strive fer these words fer 2 yrs le. Now mus work hard. Jia you!

I worked in e bp library 2dae fer cip. Wanted tuh achieve 100 hrs so tt I can get more points when I finish my o lvl. Nort bad fer me 2dae cos whole dae doing art n craft. Going back again on thurs.

I find tt Celine resembles jia jia. I dunnoe how tuh treat her. We played too harsh tt dae. Now she see me will smile n toke tuh me. I wan tuh cherish her s my junior cos in netball I owas dunn hab fwens de, owas dey 1 side, I 1 side de. Now finally gort junior noe me, smile n I can be myself in netball le. I dunn wanna tell dem my past wit all netballer. Haix. Celine reali resembles too much lyk jiajia. Shld I treat her beta so tt I can make it up fer jia jia? Haix. God, pls teach me how.

Simply simple simplicity x3
Tuesday, November 08, 2005