Tuesday, November 15, 2005Y
2dae I woke up early. I went tuh qiqi de hse. Played maple. Went up 2 lvl. Nort enuf! Cos nort enuf money!! But sum one called hell12 helped me by buying me things and helping me complete quest that wld receive 50 lemons. Thanks lotsa once again. Sms-ed shihui, told her tt e magic claw master lvl le, asked her tuh add mp de. She get it. Lata she helping me play tuh complete quest again.
I felt left when rl came 2dae at qiqi de hse. Me n qiqi drifting apart le. Cos we dun toke that much le. Normally she wld toke tuh me in msn de, but now no. maybe cos of ms bahx. She said that we cant get near rl, ppl hu get near her wld be under controlled. So but I dink that, maybe she lying tuh me? Shld I trust her, tuh pull her out from rl now, or shld I jus leave her alone? I dunnoe, God, pls tell me. Thanks lotsa.
Went tuh do cip, I knew that I wld be left out, cos Sam nort dere. Rl will be wit qiqi and Jamie wld be wit xueting. I dunnoe lahx. I nort a good fwen, tis of course shld happened. I toke tuh qiqi but she ish owas sticking tuh rl. I feel of course upset. We r no longer close. Maybe tis ish wad she sae, me n her will drift apart DE. I DUNNOE LAHX. But I treat her s good fwen le, den lyk tis! Hais. Teach me!!
We went tuh toilet. Jamie dey all keep trying tuh makeova me. Hais. I jus noe tt no matter how hard dey try, nth wld come out of it de. Wasting their time onli sia. Shld I give myself 1 more chance? But, I already tried de. I guess that Jamie dey all will give up halfway de, cos its impossible. Lyk Denise n Julia, nth came out of it. Dey tried too. Hais. Oyah, maybe I will be giving tis blogger add tuh xueting. Cos find her a trustworthy fwen. Wonder she wld read ppl de life de mahs. Dunnoe. . . thanks Jamie fer e hair band. I will try tuh make ova myself. Learn tuh be independent. Try bahs, tts all I can sae frm now. Cos really nth will come out of it de. Its nort that no confidence, tis is FACT. Thank God fer keeping me alive, me? I dunnoe. Cherish everyone n everything by my side. Even if 1 dae me n qiqi no longer fwen, I will rmb tt.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Tuesday, November 15, 2005