Friday, November 18, 2005Y
2dae woke up very early. Was expect tuh mit Denise fer morning jog and den basketball. But when I on my hp, saw e msg tt she cant make it. Sigh. I went back tuh slp. Den wake up again, sians. Was waiting fer e electric tuh cut. But it did nort happened!! Sigh. Complete my book of charmed. Return e book liao. Sians.
2ml going tuh ks de party. Actually dun feel lyk going cos I dunnoe wad tuh wear!!! But I m quite looking forward tuh it de. Hais. Wad tuh wear??
Caiyun bought mp3 fone le. But cant figure out how tuh use tt toopid program tuh transfer songs tuh de fone, hais. Sang songs 2dae. Sum times, I jus feel lyk I lost my world of music. I feel lyk s if I lost my feeling tuh singing. Jus simply cant open my mouth n sing de. Hais. 2dae, oso de same. Singing sucky liao. How??
Ask huiting bout tt netball file le. She said she still keep it wit her wit all those stuff in e file. I hope wad I saw was nort was I thought. I hope wad she sae ish true. I shld trust her rite?
Ppl sae I dun hab confidence in myself. Thank God fer keeping me alive. Make me hab sum confident in my life. Thanks lotsa.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Friday, November 18, 2005