Wednesday, November 23, 2005Y
2dae woke up nort very early. Nit tuh prepare a bit. Lata jojo accompanying me go buy mp3 at sim lim dere. But me hab tuh follow dem go gib her aunt dings at orchard. My dad drove me tuh opp their bus stop. Dey arrive nort long after tt. We sat 700 and soon arrive at orchard. In the bus, I sat down next tuh jojo. Den we listened tuh her mp3. Passed things tuh jojo de aunt. Den her mum brought us tuh eat. I ate tom yam bee hoon. Hahas. Den went tuh book fair. I bought 1 book n jojo too. Den I went tuh tour in the Singapore biggest library. It has more den 10 lvl. But 1 lvl look already lyk BPCL. Sians. Sho big. But nort much books in 1 shelf, hahas.
We den finally arrive at sim lim. E whole building gort mp3. I went around asking, comparing e price. Wanted tuh buy already when I pass by a shop. Den a gurl ova dere showing us mp4. I was nort interested at all at 1st, cos in my mind already gort wad I wanted. But den it looks interesting. Sho I bought mp4 instead of mp3. wah! Erm, but space nort a lot. 512 mb nia. But its alrite. At least quite cheap. From $160, we bargain til $140. den finally get tuh chose wad colour I wanna. I chose blue. Cos e black I originally wanted does nort really look nice.the journey back tuh bp was nort long but nort short oso. Den jojo n I figuring out how tuh use the mp4. I went home, spent the reast of the day figuring out how tuh use it. Diao. Finally get tuh dl 103 songs in e mp4. gort 1 big prob now! I dunnoe how tuh dl video inside. Diao. Nvm. God, thanks fer letting me noe how tuh figure e mp4. now, cld u teach me how tuh dl video inside? Thanks.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Wednesday, November 23, 2005