Saturday, December 03, 2005Y
Hey yoZz Blogger! Long time no c ler. Gort miss me nort. Hahas. Cos tis few days bz wit netball and personal training mahs. 2dae I started the 1st day of my own personal training. Did nort do much. I ran 3.44 km in the morning. Hmm. . . went home afta that tuh hab my breakfast. Den hors, smt unbelievable happened. Ruiling called me. Den we met outside mac. She treated me ice cream. Hahas. We ate fries and bought sports drink. Walk around fer a while. Heard jun yang sang guardian angel. Nice sia. Den she came tuh my hse and we talk real lot. I helped her burn 3 disc. She wat tuh buy a bag tuh hold discs lyk me. We planned tuh go play basketball next mon. I will meet her afta I finish my 2.4 km run. Ytd I saw qiqi at the drama room while I was jogging. She smiled and wave at me. I did nort wave n smile back. I dunnoe how she react. Hais. I noe now me n her lyk heaven n earth. So far apart liao. Den I dun go her hse often liao. I afraid go her hse lata she leave me alone again. Hais. God, teach me wad tuh do. Thanks lotsa.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Saturday, December 03, 2005