Friday, December 23, 2005Y
2dae woke up early. Nort very early though. Baby came in the morning so woke up early. I watched teevee and ate porridge. Went downstairs. When I came home, saw ruiling de sms. She miting a guy 2ml at orchard. Ask me whether if I can go nort. Hahas. I dunnoe. Lata call her den decide. Maybe I going count down. If its so, I cant go. Hais. 2ml Christmas eve. I dunnoe how tuh spend the day. Hais.
Today sam n jamie cum tuh my hse. Dey nvr say but I noe tt dey dun wanna make me feel left out and wanna make up fer tt dae I saw dem at plaza when dey nvr ask me go. Tt day I wanna cry when I left tt shop wifout telling dem. I dun mind dey nvr ask me tuh go. I dun mind how ppl treat me. I noe we r separating le. I noe we cant b together again. The grp of fwens will separate. No matter how hard I tried, no matter how hard I wanna hold on. Denise n Jamie 2 sides of fwens, now I will choose Jamie tis side. But now, its ova. Its too late. Ppl owas regret when they nvr cherish. I nvr cherish. I dun wanna their concern at first. Now, I cant make up tuh dem. Sigh. . . can feel tt xueting oso find me a bore. Hais. 2dae walked down tuh lrt wit dem. Send dem home. I said tt I will feel extra if I go count down 2ml. I will, definitely. But I said in a way/tone tt lyk wanna dem tuh console me. I mean it. Maybe I sldnt hav said it. Maybe I shld jus keep in my heart.
My msn cant use liao. If my fwen tt I gav my blog add tuh came here n read my diary, maybe dey will c: merry Christmas Gabriel, jingting, Jamie, sam, xueting. And all my fwens I noe. Hahas.
My life ish going tuh b an empty shell again. Qiqi wun come tuh my blog so often liao. Me n her lyk so far apart liao. Jamie n sam change a lot oso. Y ppl change so fast. Onli I haven change yet. Den when will I change? Hmm. Dunnoe. God, teach me how, I dunnoe hu m i. take me away frm my complicated world. Thanks lotsa.
Wish Jamie n sam 2ml de interview ish a success. Hahas. Thanks fer the gift!!
Simply simple simplicity x3
Friday, December 23, 2005