<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, December 25, 2005Y


2dae wake up quite early. Went woodlands tuh eat den went tuh visit ah kong. My sista helped sze hui tuh do her blog den I link her. My sista played maple s well. Den I played mine. Sze hui say will b giving me 50 k. at least now I hab money, thanks lotsa. =)
2dae Christmas but nvr do ant. Lata going out eat I dink. Actually wanted tuh accompany denise tuh nuh fer her appointment but cant. Gort training on the 28 n 30. hais. I dun wanna face coach. =(

Merry X’mas tuh all hu visited here, may all ur dreams cum true. =)

Jus came back frm fajar so here tuh type sum more words. Hahas. I ate ice kachang!! Wow! It had been sho long since I ate ice kachang!! I m willing tuh do 100 more sit up fer tt. Hahas. Oyah, managed tuh sit up tuh 200 le. But will maintain til I m used tuh it b4 I add 10 more in 2 days. God, bless me fer tt. Bless the world peace too!! Good day everyone, God bless. =)

Simply simple simplicity x3
Sunday, December 25, 2005