Tuesday, December 27, 2005Y
2dae I m so fed up, so I m thinking wryting tuh my blog wld b a great idea. My sista made me so fed up 2dae. Cant stand her. FIRST, (we r making a booklet of tracks of cds we collected) she ba zhan the whole com & do it herself. Designing herself. When I wanted tuh help, she shoo me away. WAD kinda LOGIC ish tis? She nvr EVA listen tuh me. Becos she had NO respect fer me s her sista. When eva my parents ask me tuh ask her do things, I will owas say, u tell her urself. Nort tt I m selfish tuh ask dem do tis n tt wifout helping, but its jus tt my sista simply DUN listen tuh me. I do things wheneva she ask me tuh, m I nort good enuf? The com ish bought under my name, fer my hmwk. Her fwens de sibling dun let her fwen use the com, did I nort? Wad did I do tuh deserve tis?! SECONDLY, she surf the net, when qiqi toke tuh me, she reply HERSELF. Okies, nvm, I let her type. She talk fer me. When I said A, she typed B. wad ish tis? Lata another misunderstanding between me, ruiling n qiqi. I m so fed up. When I told qiqi the truth bout my sista nort letting me use the com, my sista snatched the key board away n wanted tuh type sum thing else. Sigh. I cant even toke tuh my fwen? Wad kinda LOGIC ish tis? I cant stand it anymore. She ish reading peifen de blog. I m right beside her reading, she wun let me read. She jus simply scroll up n down wheneva she lyks. Oh GOSH. Wad kinda sista ish TIS?!?!
And lastly, I TOLD her tt I wanna use the net. She d/c afta tt. Wahlau. I wanna use the net and she d/c? hais. I hab nth more tuh say. When I scold her she say, u wanna use the com wad, I let u use lor. U wanna go net, reconnect urself lahs. Wad the heck!? Wheneva she ish angry, scold me, fret temper on me. Serene mummy taught me tt wheneva u r angry, n u fret temper on others, its UR fault. So I take it easy. Nvm de. She will get her own retribution. I owe her in my previous lyfe der. Sicko! I long tyme nvr scold bad words liao, but I simply mus say now. FUCK!!! I dun mind me creating a sin, I will accept punishment. I JUS SIMPLY CANT STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!!! :S
Thanks, I feel so much beta now. Phew. =) m I bad in saying tt God, hais. Nvm lahs. I accept any punishment.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Tuesday, December 27, 2005