Thursday, December 29, 2005Y
2dae I accompany denise tuh NUH. Was nort a very long trip. Dun wanna b late, so I set off early. Waited fer denise fer bout more den 25 mins? Hahas. At least she did appear. Hais. She scare me off the building, hahas. She told me she took taxi here, feel a bit bad cos maybe it was me rushing her here bahs. Waste so much money. Hmm. . . we took the mrt tuh BV(dunnoe how tuh spell :p), den we took mini bus dere. When we reach liao, we walk tuh clinic a. hahas. We frm lotsa ppl ova dere wait til left 2 ppl ova dere, den finally can go home. Hahas. So long, but fun. Denise took urine n blood test. I noe she ish afraid, but dunnoe how tuh console her. Hais. The nurse took 2 tymes. 1st, dere ish no blood, nort a single drip! Ouch, painful sia. Den the second 1, the nurse let it drip slowly. Wah, I wonder how denise tahan de pain sia. Hais. Denise mum ask denise tuh treat me lunch, wah, so ke qi. No nit mahs. Jus take it s me tour around Singapore. I haven been tuh NUH by myself. Tis learning experience ish also very valuable. Hahas. =)
denise saw the cute doc tt took care of her during her stay in hospital, wah, but fate onli happens once. But it was lyk a miracle, cos the doc werent suppose tuh be at room 15. =) it was lyk a big surprise. And den b4 denise can toke tuh him, he went up le. (-_-|||). We went down tuh hab lunch, denise did nort eat, hais. Me dun wanna denise wait til too long, so ate fast. Was full, cant walk. We sat sum where in the lobby, and chatted. Denise wanted tuh work hard. Way tuh go! Tt was a great thinking. But cant owas think, mus move oso hahas. I will help u in wadeva I can. =)
went tuh plaza afta tt, denise ate dere and we chatted lotsa more. We toke bout pri sch days. =) I tot denise wun lyk, but we laugh s we toke. Lol. She say ask her out wheneva I can. But I ask her tuh ask me out. She said tt she dunnoe asking me out lyk tis ish an impose. Nahs. Dun worry too much. Take care n b happi.
Thank God fer everything. Let us toke much more! Thanks lotsa!!! =)))
Simply simple simplicity x3
Thursday, December 29, 2005