Saturday, December 31, 2005Y
2dae did nth real much. Went fer training in the morning. Hab lunch wit Geraldine, ruiling and Valerie. My 1st tyme habing student meal at mac. I long tyme never eat burger le. =) but its too fattening. =(
went home, used com fer a while, felt tired, wanted tuh slp fer a while but wanted tuh complete ruiling de compo fast, so I wrote it. Nort really done yet but more den halfway through. My sista de oso. =)
denise called when I wrote halfway. We were lyk wanting tuh toke but no subjects came out. Oh my. I was thinking lyk, wad shld I toke? Think hard. Find smt interesting. But tuh no avail. =( but managed tuh pass her my blogger web. =)
saw my parents went out, wanted tuh update blog. Told her tuh mit in msn. Hahas. She did nort notice tt I already logged in. hmph!
We toke, asked her tuh help me tag my blogger, but she say let me wait. -_-|||
I found a skin fer my netball web. Still updating. Hope tuh get a beta webbie. =)
* oh my, I m so lookin forward tuh denise de new hse. Even though feel sad tt she leave so far. =( her condo de service cool man. Gort gym and everything. Oh gosh, I cant wait tuh get dere. =) long tyme nvr c her parents le, wonder how are dey. Hahas.
Went tuh dinner at pending. I dink I m gonna add weight again. Ate too much. Oh! Hais. Went home wit a big tummy. Hahas. No much sit up can help now. Lata doing 200, same. Brought mp3 dere but did nort get any chance tuh listen, it was simply too noisy! Thank God fer keeping me alive. Make denise life colourful. Fill me wit determination tuh live life on. Thanks lotsa. =)
Simply simple simplicity x3
Saturday, December 31, 2005