Monday, January 02, 2006Y
2dae ish the last dae of holidae, 2ml will be going tuh sch. Woke up nort very early 2dae. Went fajar tuh hab breakfast wit my family. Saw jia jia dere, wit her family. Almost broke into tears. She dun call me when I past her. We were lyk sitting close tuh each others table but were lyk so far apart, how tuh say? Hais. Wanted tuh walk ova n say hi, did nort hab the courage. Thinking tt once denise was also lyk tt, will jia jia change next tyme? If the ans ish yes, I wun care fer her now. But the ans ish, I dunnoe. Y? I dunnoe. Will she change? Shld I gib up? Even her cousin oso gib up le. Shld I treat jia jia s dead lyk her cousin did so? But tuh me, its nort fair tuh her. Its oso rite fer her tuh gain sum lyfe experience. M I selfish tuh do so? I dunnoe. I wish tuh noe. Denise ish a turning back example, will jia jia be the same? God, wld u gib me sum clue? Sigh. . . she ish really, completely different.
2dae went tuh cut hair afta breakfast. Nth diff, still the same. BUT my fringe ish UGLY! Omg! Hais. Too short, too toot. Oh my, I m already toot. Sigh. . . hope it will grow back quickly. =(
Simply simple simplicity x3
Monday, January 02, 2006