<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, January 04, 2006Y


2dae ish the 1st dae of sch. Was expecting tuh be left out, n yea, it turned out tuh be rite. Jojo keep sticking tuh sam. I noe tt 3 of us, 1 will be left out, yes, it will owas be me. I m a loner, I m lonely. Qiqi hab Jamie, both of dem nort close tuh me already. Its lyk heaven n earth, so far apart. I need care n concern. I m lack of social. I m once again a loner. Owas so lonely. Things can onli be kept between my self n my blog. My blog noes everything, yea blog? I cant force a smile. I nvr change, I tot I will. The way I dress myself wit uniform, its so old fashion. I m too fat. But wad can I do tuh slim down? Y mus I owas get troubled by this prob? I rather be the past me tt dun even bother tuh look myself at the mirror. Hav I change? I think so. I m owas living in a complicated world, owas moving around wit complicate things around me. Making complicated fwens wit complicated humans. Sigh. When will I settle down in an innocent world, tt will owas move around wit innocent things around. Making innocent fwens wit innocent humans? Hais. I still hab a fwen, denise. Can I tell her everything? No. she has her own fwens around. I noe we cant be lyk the past, when we were tt close. Thing change n cant go back tuh the past. Already so glad tuh hab reconciled wit her, pls gurl, dun ask fer more. She has her own fwen, living her own lyfe in her own world. My onli wish ish tt she will look fer me wheneva she nits my help, will be too glad tuh help. At least I m worth a fwen. Teach me. I m tired. Sigh. I sit alone in klas. Think alone in klas. Talk tuh myself. Think of my own, no others giving me advice. Wad m I? tell me, I wld wanna noe. Teach me, I wld be glad tuh learn. God, pls take away the pain frm me. Take me away frm this complicated world I m living. Gib me a truthful fwen. Bless ppl around I noe. M I too greedy tuh ask fer all this? Gib me hope. Gib me strength & gib me determination. Thanks lotsa. =)

saw shiela oso. I tot we will be beta fwens when we r separated in sec sch. But sadly no, we were worse den eva. Even though we wave tuh eac other. She ish no longer excited tuh c mi. even though last yr same klas, but when eva she sees me she will jump, play wit me. Now, no. =( teach me God, wad shld I do.

Simply simple simplicity x3
Wednesday, January 04, 2006