<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, January 04, 2006Y


Hab tuh wryte post early. Cos cant use the com late at nite. Hab tuh slp at 10pm sharp. So maybe hab tuh do my sit ups a bit earlier. Saw denise 2dae, she saw me, we did nort say hi. She did smt tuh her tongue, will she go back tuh the days of astray again? I seriously hope nort.even if we cant go back tuh the days when we will be happi upon seeing wach other in sch, I hope she will be more wit her fwens around her. Will nort 4get tuh mit her every sat, but tis week where tuh mit lehs? Denise, take care.

2dae our a maths cher came intuh our klas. Its Mrs Philips. Omg! I nvr think its her man. I noe she teach kinda good, o man. 3/9 ish really lucky. hab best cher. The way she talks oso very patient man. I lyk her s my cher even though she haben start teaching. Wun be afraid asking her quest. She wun mind ppl askin her lotsa same quest lotsa tymes, tts really wad I nit. I nit sum 1 tuh keep on reminding me, so tt it wld becum a habit. I m really looking forward in working wit her. =)

hab netball 2dae. Nort really training cos gort sec 1 orientation. Coach nvr come. Besta, cos dun really feel lyk training 2dae. Maybe fri beta? =)
huiting, me, Geraldine, ming xia n jovin went tuh lot 1 2dae. Huiting actually going home frm lot 1. we toke 2dae! I nvr belive tis. We were lyk nvr toke fer long tyme le. We shared an umbrella 2dae, cos dun wanna take mine out. Den its lyk she keep askin me, izzit okie a nort? Feel thankful n grateful. Maybe the past was my fault. I jus hope, we can still be best of dada. Will she noe wad I m thinking?

2dae still the same, I still remain my lyfe s a loner. Jojo keep sticking tuh sam. Told Jamie bout it. She did nort say ant much. Hais. 2dae I switched places in klas. I noe sitting in front wit jia xin frm 2/5 last yr. she very quiet but nort bad s a fwen. She no patner, so I patner her lors, I oso no patner wad. Den jojo say tis yr I sit wit sam, next yr let u sit lors. I was lyk, no nit lahs. I already feel lyk giving up on fwenship le. No much good words can take away tt thought. God, I noe u made my lyfe in sec 3 beta cos u gave me a new fwen. But I still hab tuh rebuild the fwenship which I feel tired about. I dun wanna start a new fwenship. Normal class mate will do. Thanks lotsa anw. =)

Simply simple simplicity x3
Wednesday, January 04, 2006