Friday, January 13, 2006Y
2dae woke up s usual, 6.05am. actually its 6 cos my clock 5 mins faster mahs. Went for netball. Siripen asked me why I still go fer training since I m nort in netball le, I dunnoe how tuh ans. I jus lub netball, so I went netball jus fer the sake of netball. I said I went fer netball cos I wanna jian fei. I joked, asking ppl tuh wish me jian fei success. Hahas.
Hmph! Was real angry at recess tyme. Was really fed up. Now I must scold bad words again. Fuck off!! Arrghh!!! We bought noodle, sam, jojo n i. suddenly sam wanted me change hers tuh laksa. So I did. I wanted too. I told auntie 2 bowls of laksa n 1 bowl of jojo de noodle. Den u noe wad? I told auntie liao den jojo told me she wanna laksa too. I told auntie le, den wad? Auntie passed me jojo de noodle. Den jojo say tell auntie. Auntie say I already ordered le. Den her face black black. Okie lahs! My fault lahs! SHE OWN SELF NVR TELL ME 1ST. and its my fault! Wad kinda logic ish tis. Wanna smack her face. Okies, so I ate her noodle n gave her mine. She NVR say thank you. Den after that, I nit tuh save money fer Cynthia de bdae gift. So I did NORT wan tuh return her $3 1st tis week. I intend tuh pass her together wit my mum de money when she passes me the pineapple tarts fer new yr. den u noe wad? She just say, u still owe me money. Den put MY money into HER wallet. Fuck! Wad ish tis? I really feel lyk punching her, throw the noodle at her face n walk away. But I stayed calm. I really really gort nth tuh say. I HATE JOJO. Tts all I noe, I can sae. Arrghh!!! I HATE HER, HATE HER, HATE HER!!! I am nvr going tuh convince myself tuh lyk jojo s my fwen ANYMORE. She sucks!
Everyday, every hour, every minute, every seconds, she stick tuh sam. She already sit wit sam, pang seh me le. Den now wad? Even patner oso wanna snatch sam away, pang seh me. I mus learn tuh be independent. I really hate her tuh the core. Me n her will nvr gonna be good fwens, nort even fwens. Fuck! So wad if my lyfe no fwens. I noe 1 day, sum 1 will understands me. I dun nit jojo. Fuck off! Go away. Get out!!
Sowie God, 2dae used too much vauguer words. I cant help it. Wheneva I think of this, I really feel lyk carry her n throw her on the ground hard.
Was considering whether a nort tuh delete my netball blog. Nit sum tyme tuh decide. Coach says I may enter the sch team. I dunnoe a nort, if I shld beliv his words n work hard for the sake of it. I will jus play hard n see how things goes. Ish tis really frm the bottom of my heart?
Simply simple simplicity x3
Friday, January 13, 2006