<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9536004?origin\x3dhttps://pastensed.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, March 05, 2006Y


Noe wad? I m down wit hand, foot and mouth disease. Hais. Everything I use mus clean first before my sista can use. Actually good le lors, my parents nvr lock me up in a room. Hais. But the feeling sux. I dun wanna be lyk tis, I dun wanna stay at home. Hais. My mum nvr let ppl noe.

Found out smt. Everything tt happened last yr linked tuh wt. was SO shocked. I treated her lyk sista, told her everything. Even let her read my blog. She was the one behind everything. Omg! I dunnoe if I can believe anybody now man. Sians. I asked yiwen bout tt dingy. She said she dunnoe ant. She said she was being dragged into tis matter by jieying. Den y wld jieying be into tis matter? How? Has it gonna do wit wt again? Omg. Yiwen said tt, tt tyme at obs, wt lyk so close tuh her. Ppl all say tt she ish a les. Last tyme, I tot she was a les. Everyone (my fwens hu noe her) thinks tt lors. Me too. But when I asked her, she said no. I BELIEVED her. Now? Ended up knowing the truth. She ish a back stabber. I cant believe tt. I shld trust yiwen.
It make me so confused, promised yiwen tt tis ish onlia casual toke, no bringing up of matter again. But I wanna noe the truth. She ish a les now. She ish. But was she in the past? I changed my bloggie password, she cant enter. Dun dink she will enter again. But I dunnoe how tuh turn fierce tuh her. I was lyk too shocked tuh do ant. I trust her too much tuh do ant. I shldnt trust anyone too much rite? Shld i? y mus everything turn out tuh be lyk tis. I noe tt things are nort jus lyk tis, dere ish more tuh it. But how tuh noe? Yiwen wld nort noe tt I really wan so much tuh noe. But I noe I shldnt implicate her into tis matter again. Will delete wt from fwenster. Everything. Hais. God, teach me how.!! =(

I made a fwen from track le. Yiwen. Hahas. But nort my senior yiwen lahs, she ish ng yi wen. Jennifer ng de daughter. She funny de. But sum tymes dunnoe how tuh toke tuh her.

Coach left!! I hate esther see. I jus dun lyk her. She ish so kpo in everything. Hais. Maybe if fazilah nvr leave netball, coach may hab a chance tuh stay. I dun wanna a new coach. I dun wanna. Hate it! I miss coach.

Won silver medal for high jump. But Jamie lehs? She was lyk. . . it was nort fair tuh her. When Jamie was bout tuh jump, I said cannort. But I was tokin tuh myself. I noe she heard it, we were so close. But will she dink I m saying it tuh her. She wun noe tt I prayed hard tt she get gold. Valerie was great tuh get gold. It was her 1st tyme. Hais. God, let Jamie cool down. Take care Jamie. =))

Simply simple simplicity x3
Sunday, March 05, 2006