Monday, March 06, 2006Y
2dae went tuh sch s per normal. Esther see asked me wad happened tuh me, but did nort tell her cos gort ppl dere mahs. She very wad de lors. She say everytyme saw me wit uniform den trg den wear pe shirt, lyk wad lyk tt. I ONLI 2 tymes wear uniform in PE, nort EVERYTYME lors. De 1st tyme ish becos I sprain my ankle mahs, now ish becos of the hand, foot and mouth disease mahs. I recover le, but parents dun wanna me go pe, 2ml oso nort going tuh taf. Song!! Hahas =))
gotta baq my result. Sux! 1 word tt can describe. I jus pass my a maths. It was lyk . . .
jojo cried becos she jus pass. I dink she shldnt hab too much confidence in her herself when test cum. Having confidence ish good, but nort too much. God, make her cool down bahs. I dunnoe how tuh console fwens de. Sam 2dae say wad she really think in her heart of me le. I said I jus passed my A maths, den she toke baq, say you gort A2 lors. She wun understand ppl de feeling. If really, I gort A2, but its onli border line, wad for? Mite s well fail beta. She wun understand. I dun wanna dem tuh noe my result becos dey will owas think I beta den dem, den I cant even console dem, I cant share my result when I dropped or improve. Dey will think other wise lyk ky dropped le means I improve or vice versa, ky improve den she showing off. I dun wanna results coming in between us. A2 SUX! I dun wanna A2. no way! All maths shld get A1, dey wun understand. =((
I confronted Jocelyn. She said no. wad can I do? I dun wanna drag the matter. Since I chose tuh believe yiwen, den jus stick tuh my rules. No more suspecting. I nvr even think tt wanting wld be the back stabber. NVR! N now. . .
I of course want tuh noe the WHOLE story. But now, I promised yiwen nort tuh bring matters up again, I will stick tuh it. I dun wanna wanting tuh do ant tuh yiwen. Since wanting ish capable of being a stabber when I trusted her most, she can chose tuh do ant tuh yiwen, dun forget she ish a les. Yiwen afraid of les.
Thank God for keeping me alive. Pls let me forgive n forget. No matter wad, wanting was once my good sista. Thanks =)) bless everyone wit good health, let the YFC dingy b a success. =)) thanks!
Simply simple simplicity x3
Monday, March 06, 2006