Tuesday, March 07, 2006Y
2dae went tuh sch s per normal. Ytd nite msg a guy called Aloysius. I am certain/sure that I know him through maple. But I dun hab msn, maybe did nort ask tt tyme. Wanted tuh introduce tuh ruiling. But she say she dun nit, hahas. Ended up gave tuh joyce. Jane was lyk. . . dunnoe how tuh say, dunnoe wad words tuh describe. Simply cant describe. But wheneva ruiling has gort a guy chat fwen, she will seem tuh get his no and sms him. Oh my! Ytd ruiling toking tuh her side de Aloysius den jane was added for conference. Ruiling kept quiet. Ruiling said tt jane was toking so differently from wad ish really ish.
2dae gort baq my bio results. Oh my! I SUX! I jus passed, a mere pass. But sam dey all dun believe again. M I too proud last tyme? Why mus dey owas think tt way when I did nort seem that way.
God, pls bless me wit courage for 2ml de race. Bless my team mates too. Wining ish nort everything. Putting in our bes ish the thing!
Simply simple simplicity x3
Tuesday, March 07, 2006