Wednesday, March 08, 2006Y
2dae sports day! I gort 2nd for my high jump and I went tuh collect the medal. When it was my name tuh be called, the speaker paused for a while den continue wit my name. it was expected that my name wld be called wrongly, but it did nort, jus a bit retardation. Hahas. =))
2dae wis last min say she cant run, so hab tuh persuade Jamie tuh substitute her. It was quite tough to do so, but it was really unexpected, ppl cheering, encouraging her tuh join. She was quite saddie, s she was being ova took by a blue hse member (in Julia de team). But really, Julia de team improve a lot, dey gort 3rd position. =)) did nort get a chance tuh say congrats. Say niise a few tymes, but did nort get a chance tuh speak tuh her. Really, our fwenship ish really ending. =(( we were the last, being ova took by ai min de team. Nvm, next yr we will win smt. At least a 3rd. next yr last yr liao mahs. Hahas. So fast hors. =))
went baq home wit qiyun. Gotta her hp no. adding her now in msn n fwenster. So bloggie, take care. =))
God, pls bless everyone I noe, the ones I dunnoe too. World peace. And hab a nice day!! =))
Simply simple simplicity x3
Wednesday, March 08, 2006