Thursday, March 09, 2006Y
2dae dunnoe wake up wad tyme. Had a dream bout ang bao money when my mother woke me up. A bit retarded cos sho long liao den dream bout ang bao money. Anyway, it was a sweet dream. =)) $.$
when tuh sch s per normal. I bought ticket for Touch community charity show. Hais, 2ml gort netball trg, hope tuh see the new coach. Hais. But I will definitely miss joseph de. Dunnoe when yiwen coming baq tuh trg again. God, pls bless her match 2ml wld b a success. =))
played heart attack 2dae in sch. Sum 1 wrote things and another ps pasted it on the notice board. Hais. Our klas de pupils hab tuh stay baq and wryte sentence. Was really wasting our tyme. Cos actually 2dae nth on, can go home earlier n do hmwk de lors. Anw, I idi my E maths in sch. Hahas. =)) finished my hmwk le, except for eng compre 87. oyah, saying eng, mrs chan leaving 2ml. I mean last dae 2ml. hais. A bit sad arhs. Really lors. She teach very lenient de lors. Hais. Took baq common test 2dae, eng jus pass. Hais. Nvm lahs. Buck up next term. =))
Simply simple simplicity x3
Thursday, March 09, 2006