Saturday, March 04, 2006Y
2dae very unusual. I actually wanted afta internet hao le den update de. But 2dae, 230206, I m sad. Tts why I wanna type sum things intuh my bloggie. Today coach very unusual. He was very cheerful. 2dae de training very slack too, we jus played game all de wat til 4. I tot yiwen wld cum, called her several tymes but no reply. In de end, she msg say she sprained her leg. Omg. Mus be careful. I told rl bout last yr de thing, bout yiwen saying me a les dingy. I tot 2dae can confront yiwen but nope. Maybe next wk. lets cum baq tuh training de dingy. I didn’t play ant afta the 1st quarter. After tt coach left! 2dae ish coach de last dae. I tot I wun cry, but in the end I did! I cried! When cher toking halfway, I went away. I was sobbing. Y mus coach leave? I dun wanna new coach. He ish wit us since I was in sec 2. even though onli 1 yr, but we enjoyed the tyme together. I rather accept harsh training. Everything. But dun wanna him tuh leave. Y? xueting cried too. My heart now ish very complicated. I noe tt he will still be in de sch, but we cant toke tuh him. We will hab a new young lady coach. I dun wanna! Hais. I rather everyday go morning training. I rather run 8 km every training. I rather do 3 power sets at 1 go. I rather stop every game and do tortoise for 4 mins. I rather do the things coach will wan us tuh do. I dun wanna new coach. I WAN MR JOSEPH. Since his arrival, the WHOLE netball team improve A LOT! Now, he ish leaving. He left!
Simply simple simplicity x3
Saturday, March 04, 2006