Thursday, March 23, 2006Y
A lot of things happened. I m disappotined in lyfe. Simply. Now, me and ruiling are so-called good fwens, at least beta den last tyme. But s I m more closer tuh her, I found out tt actually she ish a very fortunate person. A lot of chances are always facing her. NYAA, she has meiyen as her good fwen, can easily get the chance. Science project, short of 1 person, she also gort in to meiyen de grp. Netball, even though she say she dun really wan tuh play any games for the team, she has gort the chance. All thses ish wad I wan. Ish wad I wanna achieve in my lyfe. But standing beside ruiling, I see chances nort being treasured. Nort becos ruiling dun wanna treasure it, but its just simply becos these things are nort wad ruiling lyk. Its nort enjoyable by ruiling. I stand beside her, seeing all these chance being gave tuh others, nort even facing me once. I was disheartened. I am. But wad can I do? I NVR thought of snatching it away and letting myself stand at advantage. No, I also dun wanna. It breaks my heart. Wad I wanna achieve ish wad oso leave me the most. Wad can I do? Will I get a chance in between my lyfe again? I really hope so. God, will u do tt for me? Thanks. =))
Esther see wanna make new netball tee shirt, I wan. I agreed. But I dun wanna cat sleeve. I wanna FULL sleeve. Hais. 8 bucks, can afford lahs. At least nort so ex lyk last tyme. Hope can get bigger size bahs. =)) I oso wanna get FBT, dunnoe whether ruiling wanna get a nort.
Can feel the dist between sam & jermaine between me. They are lyk denise and Julia, tt tyme when we are falling apart. They are from same cc amahs, CO. I m the onli netballer. I m the extra one. I used tuh be close wit Xueting, now, we onli toke when we need help? Doesnt it? At least qiqi said hi, at least I was once independent. Its owas lyk tt when ppl goes tuh diff classes, but if this fwenship really matters, diff class ish nort a prob. So wads it? I dunnoe. Let things go easily. I dun wanna suddenly say wanna break sistaship in front of dem, just let this fwenship slowly fade away. I wun cry rite? I shld hab noe it much earlier rite? But I really wan tuh noe, will I be heart broken lyk wad I used tuh be when the fwenship between ADJ was broken. Will i? if really will, I hope things wld turn out beta? Will it? God, u hold the ans. Drop me sum hints. Thanks. =))
Simply simple simplicity x3
Thursday, March 23, 2006