Monday, March 27, 2006Y
Heys bloggie, long tyme nvr update you le lehs. =)) welcome me baq!
Just finished my SS project. Hope it would be a success. Hais. Used too much net le, bill will be damn high, so cant update as often le. U noe sec 3 stress le mahs. Gort many hmwk. Everyday bz wit my A maths. But u noe waD? I jus lub maths hmwk. I cant wait tuh solve every single quest for maths. Hahas. Den cant wait tuh crack my brain or use to many brain cells hahas. Mad? No lahs. My passion for maths!! Right? Yeah!
Oyah, xueting noe tis add le. Hahas. She funny lahs. She say will visit you at least once a week. But I think in the end, its lyk visiting dentist, once every 6 months. Hahas. -_-. But den slowly will nort de lahs. Nvr met ppl wit so much patience. Hahas. Ya, my world ish dark, tts y my blog [my world] ish black in colour. Hahas. Xueting ish rite.
Wanted tuh asked yixin if she agree me rebonding hair tis coming june holiday. But she was too busy wit her other fwen, dun hab chance tuh ask. Nvm lahs, can feel we are now slowly apart. We are very near, yet very far. U understand the feeling. Denise ish rite, jus hab fwens will do. No 1 ish true except urself. I beliv no 1 ish true, maybe. But I, myself, ish also nort true. I dunnoe how tuh behave myself in front of everyone. And den once I made a mistake, I wld gib that kinda face ppl dun lyk? Wad kind of fucking character I hab ova here? I dunnoe. God, pls change me. I may nort look good, but I wanna a good inside. If I were tuh chose onli 1 good points, whether inside or outside, I wld of course chose outside? Y? very simple, I good tuh my fwens, yet I onli gort a little fwens. Look at all those ah lian, dey are chio, but nort good inside, yet dey hab many fwens. Loyal fwens. Hahas. I dun mean wanting a stead, jus fwens, many fwens. But fwens cld be burden, how? Too much fwens exactly. Hahas. I dunnoe lahs. Maybe.
I hope my studies wld be beta, beta, and beta. I wanna straight As. But will it be diff? since sec 3 ish yr where we gort tuh chose our own sub, tt makes it easier rite? But English of course cant. So KY! Wake up from ur DREAM. DREAM ON. Nahs. Next lyfe bahs. Hais.
God, pls make me be cleverer, I dun wanna my character tuh by lyk tis too.ppl dun understand me. Hais. Too much misunderstanding. HATE IT!!
Simply simple simplicity x3
Monday, March 27, 2006