Saturday, April 08, 2006Y
Ellox blogger. Long tyme no c le wors. Cos very bz mahs. Gort lotsa A maths hmwk. But I simply lub it, dun mind wors. Hahas. I ordered pizza for the 1st tyme on 5 April bahs, nort very sure le, stm mahs. Now me n JY in netball trg gort toke. But still cant forget the incident. Dunnoe how tuh forget le, me now n WT oso nvr toke le, in msn or sms. Hais. Changing password le. I think I shld nort let ppl cum in here. My personal space mahs. I noe learnt tt even bes fwens cant b trusted. So I dun dink will let ppl come in again.
New coach came ytd. I dunnoe hu she. But I dink she will coach well. She saw our passes, and said nort bad. Ppl all ard shld noe tt CCK netball team lousy de lors. Be it team work, communication or skills. Unless its referring tuh those hu r lotsa beta. Hais. I dunnoe how my netball days will be. I wun be close tuh tt coach le, it very diff tuh be close tuh some 1. she ish a gurl, lata too close, I lesbian again. Sians.
Me jermaine, samsam very far apart le. VERY. Can tell, can see, can feel. Everything. I jus wanna concentrate in my studies. From now onwards 3 S in my lyfe, STUDIES, SPORTS, SONGS. No F, so no fwens. I m closing up my heart. Closed up. Everytyme wheneva I see my closer fwens, we dun toke. Ya, nth at all. Izzit becos of me. I noe nort many ppl lyk me. Most of dem hate me. But I m me mahs. Wad tuh do? I dunnoe. Fwens are irritating. I dun care. I dun wanna anything of those. Jus b it.
Anw, I m bz nowadays, bills too high. Cant owas come n update. Oyah, I just bought sony walkman de earpiece. Can listen mp3 next tyme going anywhere le. But mus buy a casing tuh put. Maybe running 2.4km will listen bahs. C 1st. wish me gd luck for it. =)
Simply simple simplicity x3
Saturday, April 08, 2006