Friday, April 21, 2006Y
Ellox blogger. I m baq afta sho many days? Weeks? Lolx. Here tuh update u on the happenings. =) gort E maths klas test, scored nort very well. Cld hab get full marks, but onli 92%. Loser rite? Nvm, ova le, the next test jiayou! =) now listen tuh physics cher toke crap can understand beta le. Last tyme toke til I gong2 hais. My physics book lost le lehs!!! Hu can help me find? No stock le in spore I guess. I wanna physics text book!! Hais. Went tuh netball. New coach quite okay, but I still miss joseph. Hais. God, bless him.
Btw, kai helped me update my html coddie in blogger, but smt went rong. I hope kai can help me repair. I noe he helped me lots. Thanks! God, bless him too!! Lolx.
Fwenships simply sux! 3S=My lyfe (SPORTS.STUDIES.SONGS), since I said it, I mus live up tuh it. I dun wanna new fwens. I wan NO fwens. Fwens cant be trusted. Lolx.
Saw WT tuhday, we did nort toke. She cum netball 1st thing ish tuh find Jolene. I wun forget wad she did tuh me. Afta she went out of the office, she looked at me, I did nort look baq. I dun wanna face her. NO WAY!! Oyah, Tracy went tuh sch le! In TP. Lolx. God, Bless her wit happy sch days. Tuhday master parade, I saw AHPEH. Oh no!!! yucks!!! He sux!!! Oh nonono. Hate him. Puke!!
I saw peishi cum baq tuh sch, but did nort see yiwen and tracy. Hope tuh c u guys soon. Get busy!!
God, bless everyone. World peace! =)
Simply simple simplicity x3
Friday, April 21, 2006