2dae bought a conditioner. Its HOYU brand de, suitable for frizzy hair lyk mine. Hope it works for me bahs. Nort oily de, live on de, its really wad I wanted. June holiday I going rebond my hair again. Afta bout 2 yrs and a half? Last rebond ish when I was in pri 6. lolx. Centuries rite? Lolx. Hope I wld be more feminine bahs. Dunnoe how tuh spell, means more gurl lahs. Lolx. I will change myself for the beta, I cant rely on any one any more. Learn tuh grow up. Brand new me 2008. now I just stepped out my yong gan 1st step. Lolx. Mus jiayou de jian fei. God, wish me luck. Now really no tyme do 300 sit ups per day lyk I used to. Bless me wit the strength. =) next yr napfa aiming 50 situps per min. I noe its nort very good, a step at a tyme okies?
Hmm… dun really feel lyk bothering kai wit html codes le. Mus learn by myself. But I feel tt he ish lyk ryan lehs. All IT lehs. I wonder how he looks lyk. Skinny and tall. I really feel lyk seeing how he look lyk. Ryan now dunnoe how le. Miss him lehs. Same klas wit him Chinese lesson, but he sits at the baq. Hais. Tigger arhs. =(
God, bless him wit good result tis coming mid-yr exam bahs. He mus win me tis tyme k. lolx. Long tyme nvr ask him for his result le. Oyah, ytd shunii came here. Jus letting u noe. Lolx.