Monday, April 24, 2006Y
Ellox blogger. 2dae updaeted u early in e morning cos me nvr go tuh sch. Spent ytd nite terribly. Ytd cld nort breathe probably. Did not sleep the whole nite. Wheneva I wanna tuh breathe, my lungs was not filled wit air. If I jus sleep lyk this, I dun breathe at all and I will wake up feeling dizzy. I dunnoe wads happening. My head was filled wit the scene when I was being brought tuh the hospital the last tyme. It was horrible. Cos I noe the feeling of death being brought tuh u nearer and suddenly. The ray of light tt I cld nort describe. I dun wanna the feeling of tt similar tuh tt day I was brought into the hospital. Hais.
Now I just came home from fajar the cashew medical clinic. Went tuh c a doctor. Doc days I suffering from GERD which simply means that I suffered from Acid Reflux or in Chinese, wei suan. I dun wanna tt. This reminded me of yuhui. I knew tt she oso suffers from smt lyk this similarly. But I dunnoe hows her. Doc says tt I mus eat little a a tyme wit many meals a day. Hais. Jus becos david leong jus taught about tt and I m suffering from this!! Urgh!! Hate it. Why m I owas sick? Hais.
I hope I will be beta. I m get well soon. I dun wanna surgery. Hais.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Monday, April 24, 2006