Wednesday, April 26, 2006Y
I m now still very weak. Ytd I was being brought to the hospital. Hais. At bout 6 tuh 7. went home ard 10 plus. My dad accompany me there. But he did nort have dinner before he go. I slept the whole day tuhday. Still hab a little breathing difficulty. Hais. I dun feel lyk lying down for too long.
That sentence was what I wrote on the 25th. Now I shall continue. Dun really hab the strength tuh update blogger, very weak. My heart will pump very fast suddenly, I owas afraid tt I wld die faster. I wan tuh live longer. So I tried my best tuh calm my self down. But now feeling beta. Breathing still a bit difficult. Slowly. I will recover. I shall recover. I wld wan tuh play bball as usual. Lolx. Thats all, I will update u again.
Simply simple simplicity x3
Wednesday, April 26, 2006